Helen Of Troy

Helen Of Troy
"The face that launched a thousand ships"

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Women's Studies

I am taking WST 101 (that sounds soooo lame), which is a first year Uni course. I am loving it. I have already learned so much in a few short weeks and classes, I am amazed. I am going to continue down this avenue of study, I think... in the meantime, taking as many classes as I can get funding/grants for. I am still upgrading my maths which was really in bad shape. I am almost finally done with the one course... ready to start with part two. I am working on ratios and algebraic equations, crazy stuff, but I am getting it! I find out this week about this loaner comp becoming mine, which would be grand. Its pretty good, with all the right educational stuff loaded on it. I would love that.
My studies these next few weeks entail patriarchal society and hysterectomies. How come there are so many? So, looking up lots of info, stats and research.. I am actually rather flabbergasted by the results.
Enough for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChickAdvisor.com Love it, Share it, Rate it