Helen Of Troy

Helen Of Troy
"The face that launched a thousand ships"

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Ministry

The Ministry of Social Development and Something or Another has been trying to call me for a few days, there is NO way in hell you can manage to get back to them, so twice I had to drive down town to go there in person, just to have them tell/ask me whether or not I received payment for Billy in Dec and Jan. NO I did not, I said, just as I had stated on my monthly "we don't trust you" card. why in Gods name would I state I had NOT received money when they say I HAD? Is that not insane? So now, after another two trips down town *yes, I can afford this on the pittance, remember?* I now must go a third time, to take copies of my bank statements for that time period. ????? Are they kidding me? Well fine.. I will do that.. and every damn thing other than monies coming in? WHITE OUT!! I hate being poor, I am not really poor, I am BROKE (EN) and working on getting fixed. 
When I am done with school there will be no holds barred then, I am going to advocate for women/men just like me now.. below the poverty line... WELL below the "mean" poverty line. 
Fuck you to all you Ministry Folk

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChickAdvisor.com Love it, Share it, Rate it